On-Demand Webinar: Tying Learning to Performance
Your executive team wants learning to move the needle on performance, yet only 40% of organizations say learning is aligned with business goals. How can you create a stronger link between learning and organizational performance?
In this on-demand webinar, David Wentworth, Principal Learning Analyst, of Brandon Hall Group (BHG); along with Jeff Carr, former CEO of Inkling, outlines how to create a strong link between learning and performance.
Key topics covered:
- BHG’s latest research on learning/performance
- Rethinking how learning can be the catalyst for breakthrough performance
- An overview of BHG’s Learning and Performance Convergence Model
- How great content is a critical component for transforming learning
- Case studies on companies that have boosted performance with a modern learning model
- Inkling’s experience in measuring the business impact of digital learning
- Key takeaways for implementing the Learning and Performance Convergence Model